Friday, September 08, 2006

ok ok

Okay, okay, so volleyball practices at 7am aren't so bad, plus I'm sleeping better than ever before, and feeling well, too. Could be the 8 liters of water I drink every day. Its better to be addicted to water than slurpees like I used to. What is bad is players going behind my back to other teachers to ask him to come out to our practice. I mean, I know I'm new, but give me a chance! So we're having a meeting at lunch and I'ma gonna get a little adamant.

Kids are calling me coach all day, its awesome. On odd days, I have one class and they are amazing, silent, and attentive. On even days, I have a class that is 50% bigger, and full of problems at the moment. From a kid who claims he cannot read, yet can certainly talk all day while I'm talking, to kids who interrupt me when I am talking, only to ask questions that I am just about to answer... CALM DOWN, wait 15 seconds, and I'll likely answer your question before you ask it.

It's a week into school, and I'm pretty much ready to pick up that second class already. It would be another computer class, but just based on MSWord and stuff, using formatting, etc... Again, not the hardest class.

Life in general is pretty good at the moment. Jones soda told me that "I will be very successful in my professional career" and "This year will bring me much happiness". Yes I drank two Jones in one sitting! That Cream Soda is just too good! :'(

Danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home