Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Seminar at Lunch

Well, it's day two of the Seminar (really the first day of doing anything), and I can tell that Randy (my co-op) and I will get along quite well. Here's a funny point: Isn't it amazing how that after you say "co-op" a million times like the seminar leaders have, it somehow becomes shortened to a one syllable word "quap"? I am sure if you are in internship you have noticed that.

HEY IF YOU ARE READING THIS, LEAVE A COMMENT I am interested to know who is stumbling across my page.

I really wish I could keep this blog page open 24/7, because there are so many times I get such interesting ideas and funny one-liners that I always end up forgetting mere minutes after.

So, here is my schedule as it looks now. I will start off by teaching keyboarding to some grade 9s. I will then add InfoPro 20/30 to my repertoire again and begin teaching a split class, which will always be fun. Then I will add Accounting 20/30 split in there, which I am a little shaky with, and lastly I will do a Chemistry unit of some sort for 3 weeks, and then start dropping classes one by one.

I get to do parent-teacher interviews!!!! w00t! ... Kinda scared.

Almost done "Teacher Man", the 2nd to last book I will read this year. The last being "The First Days of Teaching" - by Harry Wong. Apparently, quite the popular book. I'm hungry.

I'm sorry if this is boring right now. Please don't let this discourage you from reading it once I am an actual teacher when there will be all sorts of problems and such once I begin.

Oh yes. I found out today that I am like an onion. I have many different layers, all ending with my inner sanctum. I'm sure my students will agree. Except they will say it's because I stink and I make them cry.

Danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home