Monday, August 28, 2006

First Day at School

So, there I am, sitting in our first staff meeting wearing a tie. Me and one other guy, the rest are mostly in jeans and slack-wear. Even my co-op said he would wear one so I didn't feel so out of the loop. Oh well. At least I got to make the joke "Randy said I had to wear a tie because I could pass for a grade 12" and it was probably the joke that made the staff room laugh the most, so I was a big hit I'm sure :D

This internship is going to be much more interesting than previously thought. I can't state the reason here, but if you want to know you can surely email me!

Today, I had a great day at school, but it was also great because I could save a poor kitten from an inhumane household. To start off, both the mother and daughter wore dirty soiled 70's clothes. I mean like neon, waist high sweats kinda thing. That is inhumane enough!! However, there were also 8 cats in the house, with one litterbox. Hmm, and you wonder why they pee in your shoes... Well, I adopted her and I am now the proud owner of Sami!

Tomorrow, I'm designing my year plan and first lesson plans for my CCH class (if you've been following along, that means keyboarding). It's pretty much a whole day of prep. I'm going to sleep because it's almost 10pm and I want to get extra sleep to bank it all for later. Later.

Dan

PS. OH YES! At the end of every day, I'm going to take a picture of my outfit and have people vote on what outfit they think looks the best. I might even get my students involved one week as a joke. See how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home