Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Funny school stuff

So, getting up at 6am for 7am practice isn't SO bad. Every day at school has its rewards. Like walking through the halls and recognizing your students and having one say to you "hey coach". Heh... that feels good. And forcing those buggers to run around the school at 7:15am is fun, too, even if I have to do it with them. I've gotta get in shape for floor hockey, too!

Oooh ooh I found out there's gonna be a staff-students ice hockey game... *drools* I can't wait.

Lastly, a sign in the staffroom says "LOST! One table fan. If you find, please return to room 36". Translation for any non-teacher-folk: "Hey Bastard-who-stole-my-fan. Bring it back to room 36 before I find you and destroy you, because I'm MELTING IN THERE!"

Danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home