Saturday, August 19, 2006

2 weeks till students!

Although it feels like so much less, there are only two weeks to go until I am facing my group of grade 9's. The closer it gets, I find myself getting less stressed and more excited.

Today, I jotted down a whack of notes to ask Randy when he gets back regarding discipline, policies, course outline, and his views on some things. NOTE: I have actually done nothing today! This previous line is supposed to be a self-fulfilling prophecy, and because we ALL know that everything you read on the internet is true, now I have to go and make this statement true.

Yesterday, I saw my friend Breanna for the last time before she moves to Alberta. She'll be back all the time, so I don't know why I cared so much. Probably just an emotional time for an intern right now. Any time spent not-preparing right now feels like wasted time, though most of my friends don't realize that I am not going to be very *ahem* accessible during my internship. The one exception (I hope!) will be floor hockey. I also have to thank Raye for really pushing me to get TiVo. My life would not be the same without it!

I am also going to the Rider game tonight. Woo. Go Green. Again, feels like wasted time, but it will certainly be my last of the year. Can't a guy enjoy himself before he gets too tied down to do anything fun? Ya know, like a bachelor party. OHHH SNAP! Sorry girls, I'm joking.

I'm off to fulfill that prophecy before I have to leave to begin pre-game celebrations.

Danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home