Sunday, September 10, 2006

Go time bitch

It's 7pm and I'm about ready to go to bed, because I have 7am practice, and then 6:15 game which makes for a loooong day. We are playing Leboldus who are known for really powerful volleyball teams. Learning experience if anything.

Today, I went to Wal-Mart to pick up some washer fluid. I left with a leather jacket, another tie, a watch, some boxers, and some multivitamins. Hoping the multivitamins will keep me from being sick during the next four months. Then, I forgot the washer fluid. SO I went to Canadian tire, and bought washer fluid and some oil. All in all, I spent $200 when I wanted/needed to spend only $5. Shit happens.

It's always funny to find pictures that you took with your cell phone when you were drunk one night, that you did not remember taking. I haven't been drunk in forever, and I can't say I am really planning on it.

This week is another only two days of teaching, then outdoor school which is like me camping out of town will all the grade 9s and some grade 12s with a bunch of other teachers. My area is canoeing, so I'm stoked to get a bit of a workout.

Watching One Tree Hill now... then sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home