Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Theraputic Poetry Time

Poems are gay, you might all say
But it's often fun to blab some lines
that just spurt out, without a doubt
all my English skill combines

This week, for lo, has been quite a shocker
silencing me, when often a talker
dreams are sketchy, disturbing in morning
better now; they used to be quite boring

A good November has taken a fall
Saturday, top of the world, and all
Where Monday was just a horrible day
A great sleep showed it all would be okay

The week drags on, school keeps it exciting
Finding more time for reading and writing
Taking pleasure in prepping and marking
End of a trip? Thought I was embarking...

T'is not the season to be left alone
However, recently, I have been shown
There's more to life than just the head and heart
God, Almighty, can tear people apart

I find it sad every time I try
To comprehend this, I just wonder why
Things always happen the way that they do
Then life comes to call, and you just push through

Forget about it, until you are bored
Then try not to think about it. Oh Lord
This all seems so pointless, who reads my posts?
Nobody really, I say, "adios".

For now, to sleep, because there I can dream
For there, things are not always what they seem
Life, with its ups and its downs and its flats
I'm going to end up marrying cats

They like to cuddle, do not fret upon
In which religion your beliefs had spawn
Still, they can't do half the things that you do
Amazing in just weeks, how much we grew

It is sad to have us end up like this
We had something great from our first fun kiss
If this is the end, then let it be quick
just like a drug, you're a habit to kick

If kicking is what I am forced to do
it's cutting a flower before it grew
I'm no longer hurt, just a tad confused
and perhaps my ego is a bit bruised

Aside from that, I want us to be friends
I don't think this is where our saga ends
This poem, however, has worked some wonders
Please excuse my grammatical blunders

:) Danny

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think it ends here either...

11:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home