Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Wake up call

Tweening?! WTF is tweening?!

I have to start teaching a course called CPT (Communication and Productions Technology), and I thought I knew just in my meager brain, what I needed to know to teach these simple grade 10s. Then I had a talk with the current teacher of that class... My busy week just got busier!

I have to download and learn Macromedia Flash... like essentially inside and out. Tweening? Bitmap? Layering? Vector? Anyhow... That will encompass my next few days here, because she wants a more detailed outline by tomorrow, so I can stretch that out to Thursday, and then I start teaching Tuesday after the long weekend.

When, as luck would have it, I also start teaching Accounting on Computers (Simply Accounting). Of course, I have limited experience in this, too, but hey, Randy and I will get through it. I don't know if there was ever an internship match up better than this one. We are just constantly on the same page, and it's quite educationally beneficial.

That's all, I teach in 2 minutes, and I have hockey tryouts in 2 hours! I'm STOKED!

Dan

PS. Note to self: If you fall asleep at school, you'll dream of the kids.
PPS. Note to self: Dreaming of the kids is creepifying :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home