Friday, December 08, 2006

3 week block synopsis 4

Well, that is that. 3 week block is done. Unbelievable how fast time goes.

Finished off with a nice test in my accounting class, kids did as expected, which is always a good sign. My CPT's did some nice animations, which you can view here. Then, my CCH's learned how to write reports. OMG they are terrible... but hey, they're only grade 9s. They are lacking severly in skills that they should already know like what things go into a report (intro, body, conclusion). So I find myself ALWAYS having to go one step back from where I think I should be starting. Which sucks for me, and for the smart kids that want to really do more.

My co-op is nominating me for intern of the year. Ummmmmmm...... yeah, that's exciting. And quite an honour. If I win, that'll be out of this world. I want to do something extra special near the end to solidify that, but the letter has to be in by a certain time, and I don't know if I will have enough time to do that extra special something before that time. So... I'll just go with it. It'll look good in my portfolio either way.

I also get to start teaching organic chemistry on Monday for the remaining 9 classes of school. Man, oh man, am I excited. I hope they are as excited as me to learn it (they won't be). I am going to get some more marking done, and then win more money at poker tonight, and then have a sweet day of tutoring and then a sweet night of floor hockey on Saturday. Sunday is more floor hockey reffing, and finish off with a hottub, and then get ready for some orgasmic chemistry on Monday. WOOOOOOOOOO.......... frick, I am really loving life at the present time. And Christmas is coming fast, and I'm excited to spend all my money that I don't have. Oh well. Good times.

Dan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Floor hockey" on saturday, eh? Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

10:16 p.m.  
Blogger danTML said...

Floor hockey = watching Leafs lose badly to Detroit. Pardon my typo.

4:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home