Sunday, November 05, 2006

So I guess I post once a week now.

During the week I am just too damn busy to post, and/or too damn lazy.

Monday: Pretty fun Monday. Everyone was getting ready for Halloween the next day.
Tuesday: I dressed up as a snowboarder, and later renamed myself Ross Regliati (sp?), the marijuana smoking snowboarder who won gold for Canada. Nobody knew who he was. How sad. All the girls thought I was hot. (Aside: why did no girls think I was hot when I was in high school? haha)
Wednesday,Thursday: daily grind, I have Friday off, so I prepare a test for my InfoPro students. Spend a lot of time at the school. Typically the last car leaving. My goal next week is to NOT be the last car leaving.
Friday: Intern callback day. AKA - Get all the interns back to UofR so they each pay $5-$12 for parking all day. Essentially, I went to the welcome ceremony, signed in, then went to the Owl to drink away sorrows with a friend. Then went back to school (lol, yes, smelling of beer) to grade some tests. Realized I made a typo on my exam, and all was lost, so I have to re-do it Monday :(

Saturday - woke up, cleaned my house so that I could get work done. Watched my LEAFS KICK BUFFALO around for their first loss this YEAR! (w00t) and then I did some school work (much needed) and watched X-Men III. It was perdy good. Late to bed, early to rise for...

Sunday - Reffed floor hockey. Uneventful. Called a gross misconduct for a guy sticking another guy in the balls.

I am about to embark on the most stressful week of internship thus far. Afternoon naps will be my saviour. I love naps...

Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home