Wednesday, January 31, 2007

So close!

January is done. Finals start in early April. Two full months of school left. Two months of me being a student (formally) left. 3 final exams left. It's 3:35am, and I can't sleep. My cat is crawling all over me and the computer, but I love her anyway. She is in the process of nuzzling her head against mine, and kneading her claws into me to soften me up.

Done, as well, is my poker career for a while. Notwithstanding my trip to Vegas in a few weeks, I am not playing again until I am done school. But as soon as I am done school, I will (hopefully!) have a teaching job, at least as a sub. If not... could be to Alberta I go? I don't know. Now my cat is licking hockey sweat off of my arms. In any case, poker is just time consuming and taking priority over things that matter (like assignments/reading/TV), so it is on the back burner for now.

I am really enjoying my classes, though. They are just so meaningful now that I am so close to graduating. This is such a boring blog post. I just can't sleep and writing this with my eyes closed really helps relax me. It's like an online diary. Of useless thoughts... I need a girlfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home