Friday, January 26, 2007

Not blogging much

I'm not going to be blogging here much (or maybe I will, I don't know) anymore, because I am now blogging on http://mrbenesh.edublogs.org. This is part of a school assignment, and unless you are an educator passionate about technology in the classroom, and other high tech issues, I doubt you will enjoy it. It still has that passion and twisted sense of humour that you have come to love about me. Life certainly won't be as exciting as it has been in the past anyway... hah.

Here's a random poem.

I'm really afflicted; addicted to liquid.
Whether coke, or tea, or pepsi or gatorade
I need fluid; when I have it, I got it made
I should be convicted; addicted to liquid.

My throat feels constricted when I don't get my liquid.
My mouth gets dry, I want to cry, I want to die.
In pain, I wry, I try to be sly, everyone knows why
As these lines have depicted; addicted to liquid.

It goes as predicted if I'm restricted from liquid.
Especially with heat, heart stops its beat, I feel defeat.
I need a drink; lemonade pink; water from the sink.
Such pain self-inflicted; addicted to liquid.

Lol...... just some lines I've been thinking of lately. Can't believe I didn't fit slurpee in there somewhere....

Dan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's never too late to add another stanza. Art is a usually a work in progress, right?

Oh yeah ... COME PLAY SCRABBLE! I need to beat someone on there. My ranking has dropped 100 points this week.

6:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home