Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Real speech again! (no poetry, I promise)

Well, anyone reading that has had enough of it, I'm sure. No more poetry for a while. Things are clear in my head now. I haven't really blogged in a while, because I normally blog about problems, but lately there have really been none. My biggest problem is that internship is 2.5 days away from being over, and it makes me sad.

The principal was supposed to come watch me teach a class last week, but he forgot. That was okay, anyway, I would have wanted him to watch a better one than that. Now, he's coming to watch my Chem class today. I brought my laser pointer, so now I can walk around while I talk, and I can keep silence better. It's going to be sweet!

I bought chocolates for the three greatest ladies ever at Martin. I am going to miss them sooooo-o-o-o much. In fact, I am going to miss everything, really. I can't wait till I have my own classroom. In April. 4 months... ahhh.

Last night, I formatted and re-installed Windows and Office on two older-ish computers. Both ran like brand spanking new; I just love how XP runs when you first install it. That's my dad's Christmas present, combined with a cleaned up and modernized "office" room, and a new keyboard and mouse. He's going to love this Christmas because he has raised two great sons who buy him such useful, and smart gifts. I really hope he turns his life around soon. Last night, he drank himself silly, and spilled a potted plant in celebration of his birthday. How super.

Ahhhh I can't wait for the weekend. I'm excited to be done, and I'm not! This week is just so full of emotion and anticipation and all sorts of things! I'm sure I forgot lots in here, too. I've been busy.

Dustin overtook me in the poker points race, but I will re-overtake him whenever the next event is.

I got a reference letter from Ms. Watt, the lady that I taught CPT for, for a few weeks. It's so sweet, I decided that reference letters make me cry. Hah... almost.

Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home