Friday, October 20, 2006

Insolent

Definition: insultingly contemptuous in speech or conduct.

Contemptuous: Manifesting, feeling, or expressing contempt.

Contempt: willful disobedience to or open disrespect of.

I can not stand insolent students. Particularly when the same insolent students decide that they have no idea what is going on, and then request my help.

I know it's been 10 days since I posted, but I'm kinda busy, and nothing really interesting to post about. Just teacher stuff... just rolling along. Doing quite well. I have been well prepared for this, and as such I feel... well... well-prepared.

I did show up a kid today who said I couldn't have been a quarterback when I was younger. I threw him a long bomb and if he was running full speed he would have caught it. And then I drilled him with a cross pass right in the chest and he caught it and slipped on the icy-grass. HA! Anyhow. That's all.

Dan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home