Sunday, February 18, 2007

Going on a trip

Well, it's 8:30am on the day I leave for Vegas. Been on a big downswing lately. I think that poker will no longer be a viable career option for me anymore. It makes sense that as the mean skill level goes up, it will be harder and harder for any one person to make a killing off of it. You aren't going to have idiots paying you off time and time again. It may happen once, but once that "fish" loses his/her money, they are not likely to return. And if they do, they will have more skills. Multiply this by the millions of people playing online - results in this trip very likely being one of the last times I play poker in my life. Not really sad. All I want to do is get a job. I have an interview with Regina Public, since the Catholics like to discriminate against me :) I get my first interview when I get back from the break, and then I get the second interview pending the first. In my mind, there's really no doubt. Well, it's time to get packed and prepped for the trip. $1200 USD is my bankroll for the trip. I'd ask for you to wish me luck, but it's not about that. Back soon.

Danny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home